INVEST 360 presents-
Business & Investment Opportunity Expo (BIOE)
About Invest360 –
Invest360 is conceptualize to develop as an “investor focused” online medium, providing complete insight on the options available for prospective investors for investment across domains.
It will cover entire spectrum of Investment opportunities, Latest trends, Brand exclusive write-up’s & News from –
2.Franchise & Business Opportunities
4.New Ideas & Start-up funding
5.SME & Corporate World
About the Expo….
Keeping our focus on the upcoming markets & to provide a better connect, we are coming up with the Business & Investment Opportunity Expo, which will promote selected business & investment opportunities and will be presented to prospective investors & business seekers.
Through this direct interactive platform, we want to explore the limitless possibilities of the regional market & open avenue in B & C class cities across India.
Our Marketing plan –
- Print/ Outdoor Media
- Online Marketing (Website, Facebook, LinkedIn & twitter)
- Direct Mailers, SMS Blast , Whatsapp messages and Tele-calling
- FM Radio
- Pamphlets & Leaflets Distribution – In major localities
- Delegate Invites
- Active Franchise Seekers ( business opportunity seekers)
- Existing Entrepreneurs, seeking new investment options
- People aspiring to start a new business or opportunity for additional income.
- Fresh Graduates – exploring new business & investment opportunities.
- Working Professionals – C.A, Doctors etc.
- Retailers & Distributors already associated with Top brands.
- Real Estate Brokers.
Following deliverables is attached along with your participation –
- One Exclusive Round Table & 5 Chairs In conference hall.
- Your franchise brochure/Pamphlets distribution to franchisees / Visitors
- Your Brand Logo in marketing collaterals, Printing materials and in mailer campaigns.
- Logo on all Facebook ads & other social sites promotions
- Lunch Coupon for Brand / Franchisors members ( Two Coupon Only)
- Space to put your franchise brand Standee in event premise